Thursday, June 19, 2008

Its been a while

So I know that I haven't posted anything in a long time. Well I sort of have a reason/excuse. That would be that I had finals last week and needed to focus on those. I did ok, GPA wise I am not where I need to be so I am taking a class this summer that will hopefully raise it up a bit. I am at a 2.7 and I need to be a 3.7. Kaleb is learning more and more everyday. He now listens to you when you tell him to go "in time out". He knows when he is doing something wrong because he will look back at you and see if you are looking. Next weekend we are taking him to "the little gym", it is a place that focuses on motor development skills in small children. The class is a parent and me setting until he is a little bit older. Hopefully we like it and get into the summer semester. Classes start again on Monday so we have a jam packed weekend taking advantage of my freedom. As far as upcomming events, other than birthday parties, the 4th, and school there isn't much more. So when I get some more pictures they will be posted. Take care everyone and thanks for reading!

No comments: