Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just a little update...

Ricky and I went to another ultra sound about a week ago, for a check up on the baby's kidneys. It turns out that the alarming number to be worried about is 7mm and the baby's kidney was at 6mm. So we are in the "clear" zone. The dr there said that the pediatricians' would want to do a ultrasound a week or two after he is born. So until then, we are going to stop worrying so much and focus on having a healthy baby boy. Now the next obstical is yet another glucose tollerance test. I was gestational with Kaleb, so they screaned me early and I failed my one hour but passed my three hour. Since it was early this time I still need to do it again at 28 weeks. Which is only about a week away. I am going in on Monday to take it before I leave for MN. Anyways, I thought that everyone would just like an update.
We are going to play in the snow in a little while so I will get those pictures up soon.
Take care everyone! We love you all.

No comments: